Jack Pharaoh was originally known as Rahfee Zahkee. Using the moniker for 4 years he decided to rebrand himself at the end of 2014.
Some Highlights of Rahfee Zahkee’s career include:
- Opening up for RZA from Wu-Tang Clan for the release of the new movie “The man With the Iron Fists”
- Opening up for John Mayer
- Perform with Reggae legend Pato Banton
- Performed along side Eric Wilson from Sublime
- Opened up for Mike Gao, Grandislava, Jon Wayne, Zeroh, Little Leaf
- Opened up for House Legend Jesse Saunders
- Performed at NAMM several times with several companies
- Performed at Zombie Walk, Green Prize Festival, Wilmore 9, and many other big festivals in Long Beach, CA
See what people have to say about Jack Pharaoh’s former ego: Rahfee Zakhee.
Some of the many flyers during RZ’s career: